Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Royal Wedding Countdown (8 days): The Cinderella Moment

The BIG Countdown!
4 days until I go to London, 8 days until the BIG day!

What's your fairytale wedding moment?
When I think of fairytale weddings, I think of Cinderella in that glass pumpkin!  I may have to go to Disney and get my hubby to renew our vows just so I can ride in that glass carriage....some of us just love that princess moment.
Going to the chapel will be a little less regal for Kate.  Since she's still a commoner at this point, she's saving that princess carriage for after the ceremony. The procession to the church will  be in the State Car collection which includes two Bentleys, three Rolls-Royces and three Daimlers.

For their return to Buckingham Palace they will take one of the following:
The 1902 State Landau

or in case of bad weather, the Glass Coach (which apparently many are hoping they will take anyways, hmm I still vote for the open top!)
Which one do you think makes a better fairytale moment?

No comments:

Post a Comment