Sunday, December 4, 2011

Stolen style! Can you steal style?

Hi, in this fashion world, everyone try to be stylish. But are they carrying their own style? I think very few have their own unique style, and the rest copy their style.
It is quite common; you can find school friends, co workers, neighbors stealing your way of dressing, makeup etc...

This may make most to feel sad, I had saw it with my friends too,

Words of my friend,

"I had a friend who completely stole my style. It sucks. It was something that really ruined our friendship... I didn't belief being around her anymore... seriously. I'd wear something new, and the first thing that would come to my mind was "she's going to copy it too".


From my point, just be cool and don't worry about these things. I am not saying it correct, but the real thing is,
There is no such thing as a purely original style in this world, the style one who own might have the impact of far away regions culture, or it might be used at 60's or 80's. Fashion and style are been mostly reconstructed.

 But, I personally believe "be a first rate version of yourself than a second rate version of anyone else".

I have came across people who are very fashionable actually but have no personal style...copying magazine or from friends.
For few in the world it never hurts, as they take it as complement and disguise themselves as trendsetter.

Here I come to conclusion,
To me, style is personal expressions of who you are...we each have our own style that is a reflection of how we see ourselves and how we wish to be seen...
Ti is not just clothes and accessories, but also how we express ourselves like way of walking, speaking etc...

Anyone can steal others style, but they can ever succeed in expressing, comforting it completely.

No comments:

Post a Comment