Friday, September 16, 2011

Street Style NYFW

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
I have perused the blogosphere over the past couple of days and have taken good notes on all  NYFW coverage, with that said I have taken it upon myself to not do any posts regarding such.  If you need to get your NYFW fix head over to style.com or get hip and read Man Repeller (love that bitch)!!!! What you can enjoy from yours truly is a little street style trend action. We have clearly seen NEON throw up all over the streets of NY...these are my favorite attempts! Get yourselves a highlighter STAT! Oh and did I mention shades of orange are not going away any time soon thank god!
PS. Skate boards are officially a trend. 
Images Via: Studdedhearts

No comments:

Post a Comment