Friday, September 9, 2011

Brave collection wore by Tulisa at Vogue’s Fashion Night Out.



Since getting her X Factor makeover, Tulisa has been experimenting more and more with diverse styles. It’s fair to say that she’s even become a little bolder in the fashion stakes, as her ensemble at last night’s Vogue Fashion Night Out party appropriately proved.

The singer turned up to the event in a… well, we’re struggling to describe it actually, perhaps: “sexy Roman-style body armour dress” would sum it up? We’re not sure, anyway the point is it’s brave and speaking at the event yesterday Tulisa admitted she’s now enjoying experimenting with her style, saying:

"I'm just looking forward to, if anything, finding myself when it comes to fashion."

"I've spent so long in N-Dubz having to blend with my band and accommodate for what everybody else is wearing. I never really got the possibility to experiment and find out what I really like when it comes to fashion.

"So I'm really just finding myself, finding which designers I like, also trying to discover new designers that are up and coming. It's like a new journey for me, so it's really exciting this week because I'm going to be able to find myself, as well as finding fashion."

Tulisa also hobnobbed at the party next to likes of David Gandy, Pixie Lott, Henry Holland and Daisy Lowe, who looks ever so slightly like Janet Street Porter when she smiles and laughs.

No comments:

Post a Comment